December 17, 2010

Intitita and I co-create a mandala

Intitita Father Sun Mandala:  Day 8

I'm relishing the freedom to understand and create from a place that is not the province of the mind.  I'm experiencing mandala as a process of recognizing what is already being co-created before the mind steps in and attempts to apply structure and definition.  This image of the sun, taken while I was on a journey opening to Unknown Blessings through the western part of North America in September of this year, informed me of how the sun, the atmosphere, my camera, and I all came together to create a mandala of considerable power without any additional manipulation being necessary other than a counterclockwise rotation of the image, which seemed to make the vibrancy of the sun's rays more vivid, and a frame to hold the images with colors drawn from the sun's illumination.

I'm deeply appreciative of this mandala creating experience.  I'm finding myself mobilized to engage the photography in new ways and to invite myself into a more immediate relationship with the images.  I'm inviting my body to explore the terrain of the image files in a vibrant burst of oh.. yeah.

During the entire Unknown Blessings tour in September, I was vividly aware that Intitita, Father Sun, was present with me, sharing warmth and light, illuminating my journey.  As we move toward this powerful Winter Solstice with a full Lunar Eclipse, it's great to be able to meditate on this image of the sun from around the time of the Autumnal Equinox.  All part of my stepping into closer connection with the Pampamesayok, the Daykeeper Lineage... and fully embracing the nature of my total oneness with All That Is.

I am grateful for the reminder to be completely self referencing as I approach each day in harmony with the deepest part of my being... the place where I know myself to be part of everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment