December 23, 2010

I Intend...

I Intend Mandala:  Day 14
What do I intend?  What am I willing to align with? 

I intend... to write prolifically, allowing the words and writing projects to arise from a deep place in my being.

I intend... to relish each moment joyously.

I intend... to be vibrantly healthy, nourishing myself fully in ways that I can easily digest on all levels.

I intend... to have fantastic support for everything I do in life.

I intend... to be in the right place at the right moment ... every moment... thriving in environments that deeply support me.

I intend... to say YES to what resonates deeply with me and let everything else flow past on its way to those for whom it is appropriate.

I intend...  to celebrate authenticity wherever I experience it and invite authenticity to flourish where it is lacking expression.

I intend... to streamline my life so that all my energy and attention is harnessed by the depths of my being in ways that fuel a vibrant existence.

I intend... to look deeply, tuning to the depths of my being to find clarity from which I can act in generous alignment with my deepest, most authentic self.

I intend... to sweeten each moment through authentic being.

munay,

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment