January 9, 2011

New Moon Fire Ceremony

New Moon Fire Ceremony by Candlelight
Mid week I held fire ceremony to honor and connect with the energies of the new moon. 

Dreaming into the heart of the flame... exploring the essence of the new moon's capacities to deepen and then reveal from that depth exciting possibilities not manifested in quite that way ever before. 

Saying YES to deepest self.... recognizing the power to over reach is a definite possibility if what I say yes to is random and unclear... but if I say YES to what arises from my authentic self... and if I say YES to what resonates with my true nature... then what I say YES to will be in exquisite alignment for me... and will be harmonious with why I am here on the planet.

This is the dream I'm dreaming at this time.... to open to unknown blessings already on the way, to recognize them when they arrive, and to say YES in glorious fashion to what sings to my deepest heart.

Thanks in advance to everyone and everything in the universe that steps up to offer invitations that I will thrill to say YES to.

No comments:

Post a Comment